- Designed for the minimalist chopper builder that wants to use the least amount of wires (13) to operate the ignition, starter, headlight and taillight functions but still have the option to add wires for turn signals, horn, neutral, oil pressure and high beam indicators
- To keep it simple, this kit is made to use remote switches (not included) leaving the handlebars free of switch housings and all of the extra wires required for them
- To save space the circuit breaker pack measures a mere 1 1/2″ long x 1 3/8″ wide x 1″ tall and can easily be hidden on the oil tank or centrally located in the mid-frame area. It can be attached with double-sided tape or with a wire tie (both are included)
- The waterproof circuit breaker pack features 3 troubleshooting LED “smart lights” that show green when active and red when a circuit is overloaded or shortened. It also has three mil spec circuit breakers that never need replacing. A separate 30 amp main breaker is also included
- Includes an ample supply of butt connectors, ring terminals, heat shrink tubing and color coded wire (that matches the OE colors)
- Easy to follow simplified wiring diagram and instructions are included
- Required Custom Switches
- Ignition/Headlight Automotive or marine type that has off, ignition/headlight and spring return start positions
- High/Low Beam Two position toggle switch or a momentary contact (push button) if used with our 15147 high/low switch module found in the electric section
- Horn Momentary contact push button or a spring loaded toggle switch
- Brake Light OE type or custom in-line type switches
- Turn Signal (optional) Push button or on-off-on toggle switch. Use our15138 module found in the electric section for auto cancel and load equalization functions
*** PLEASE NOTE: This image may not exactly match the item listed. This image maybe a manufacturer’s photo and is meant to be representative of the item listed. Some images may show accessories that are not included with the product.
If you have any questions about this item, or shipping charges please call us at 314-631-1300. Or email us.
We are open Tuesday thru Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am to 4pm.
Rich’s Cycle Center
We can ship anywhere in the world . . . . . .
Check out our Engine Rebuild Page, Bike Kits, Engines and Transmission Pages.
Rich’s Cycle Center Has Lower Overhead which Means Lower Prices for You!!
45 Years of Quality Service and Owning Rich’s Cycle Center Location,
Lock Stock and Handlebars, Enables Us to Pass Additional Savings on to you
Our Valued Customers!